Eyelashes are one of the most important features of a woman. Every woman knows that long eyelashes add character to your face and make you look better. Women know the importance of having full lashes and that long eyelashes are a blessing in disguise and those who are unfortunate, have tried, at some point or the other, to make their eyelashes grow naturally. But have you ever wondered exactly how to make your eyelashes grow naturally? Well if you did, look no further! This article makes it easy for you!
7 ways to get fuller eyelashes
- Castor oil – Castor oil is great for growth of hair, be it on any part of your body. The best and most effective home remedy there is when it comes to growing eyelashes is organic castor oil. It can make your eyelashes stronger, thicker and also prevent breakage and falling of eyelashes. It also helps eyelashes grow faster. To avoid getting castor oil into your eyes, use a fine tipped brush to gently apply the castor oil along the outer rim of your eyes, at the base of the eyelashes. Optionally, you can also apply it to your eyebrows to make them grow thicker and fuller. This is one of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow.
- Natural oils – Natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, linen oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, rosehip oil, burdock root oil and argan oil are very deeply moisturising. They are also rich in nutrients which stimulate the growth of eyelashes and make them naturally thicker and longer. Make an oil blend using this oil and dab it onto a cotton pad and apply it to your eyelashes. Even using just one or two of these oils will make your eyelashes grow longer.
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E is great for the growth of eyelashes and makes them strong and healthy. It is also good for skin and removes blemishes and scars. Open up one or two of Vitamin E capsules and apply it to your eyebrows and eyelashes to make them thick and strong.
- Olive oil – Olive oil is great for eyelashes and also your skin. Just pat it onto your eyelids using a cotton ball before bed to moisturise them and give your eyelashes the nutrients that they need to grow strong and healthy.
- Green tea – Green tea has numerous health benefits. Not only is it amazing for your body, but it is also great for your eyelashes. To get thick and long eyelashes which don’t fall and are strong, using green tea, use a cotton pad to apply some cooled and freshly made green tea onto your eyelids and leave it in.
- Rubbing your eyelids – This promotes blood flow to the area of the eye in general and promotes the growth of eyelashes.
- Aloe vera – If you’re wondering how to make your eyelashes grow, consider pure aloe vera gel. It has many benefits and makes eyelashes grow longer and thicker very quickly. Just apply a little amount to your eyelashes using a clean mascara wand, the same way that you apply mascara and wait for it to work its magic.
These are some tricks which will help you get the longer, fuller lashes that you desire and help add character and dimension to your face. These are some of the best ways of how to make your eyelashes grow and will surely help you steal the spotlight no matter where you go.